Sunday, August 8, 2010

Social Studies Items for Sale

I have tons of teaching material I'd like to sell; perfect for a new teacher, homeschooler, or tutor!  

All items will be available for sale at my garage sale, on Saturday, September 11th.  (Hey, I've even got a file folder full of teaching ideas for teaching about 9-11...)

Social Studies 



* Literature Links to Social Studies (T.E.) 1992  I have a guide for Ancient Greece, The Middle Ages, and Egypt.  

* LARGE US map & World Map 65" w x 33" h  (US on one side, world on other side) great condition! 

* Our United States Silver Budett Ginn, 1997, grade 5
                       -- set includes TE workbook, teacher resource book 

* World Regions Wall Maps 13 total, front and back

* social studies map transparencies
                        -- one set is teaching about maps, the other set is US historical maps

* misc. National Geographic maps (they look purddy!)


* placemats: US map and US presidents/3 branches of govt

* Heroes Fact Finder (4 sets) card wheels: (2 national leaders, great explorers, and great inventors -- great sponge/center activity) 

** I also have a large collection of social studies-related literature.  I haven't yet filtered through this, but will have it out and available for sale at the garage sale.


2 comments:

  1. Did anyone purchase this? I am interested in it for my new classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have most of this available. I tried to find an email address to contact you, via your blog, but couldn't. So please email me BarbaraMays@gmail.com, and we can discuss. :o)

    ReplyDelete