Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Language Arts Items for Sale

I have tons of teaching material I'd like to sell; perfect for a new teacher, homeschooler, or tutor!  
I taught 2nd-5th grade, and mainly have math, English/Language Arts, and Social Studies materials.  (Science just isn't my cup of tea.....)  All will be available for sale at my garage sale on Saturday, September 11th.

**And, lord help me!  I tried multiple times, multiple ways to get these pictures straight.....  Just tilt your head sideways, if you need a better look at some of them!**

The ELA/Reading materials include, but are not limited to:
*Basal Readers: 
  • Slide Down the Sky (2 copies) level 2.1 1989, Open Court Reading and Writing, Ed Zena Sutherland & Marilyn Cunningham
  • Weavers (level "j") 1982 Houghton Mifflin
  • Mirrors and Images (level "13-14") 1986 Macmillan Series R; Carl Smith & Viginia A. Arnold
*  Daily Oral Language, Gr. 4 (Great Source Educational Group) 2000 (it's 36 weeks' worth of DOLs)

* Language Arts Journal Topics, Grades 4-8 (200 topics in cute, pencil-shaped booklet)
  

* Writing Transparencies in binder, 3rd- 5th grade; show each stage of writing process, using real student samples, in various genres; have 5-6 sets in all (not all sets shown in picture!)

* Vocabulary Strategy Transparencies, Gr. 4, 1997 MacMillan/McGraw-Hill (good graphic organizers)

* Daily Language Activities Transparencies, Gr 4, 1997 MacMillan/McGraw-Hill (great DOLs, good sub material, too)

* Graphic Organizers for Reading and Writing transparencies set and accompanying book (blackline masters), 30 transparencies, 40 graphic organizers in book

* Flash Skills: Writing Skills 2004, 3rd grade, 64 pg.

* Flash Skills: Main Idea, 2004, 64 pg.

* Quizmo: Sight Word Bing, set 1, ages 5-9, 2-20 players, 40 double-sided cards, 80 game boards, calling cards double as flash cards (missing plastic markers, but can use any variety of paper scraps, counting discs, etc for place markers)
 

* Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire on tape (12 audio cassettes)

*Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone on tape (6 audio cassettes) LIKE NEW!

* magnetic letter sets: individual letters (black consonants, red vowels), letter clusters

* 3 writing tablets: Mead "See, Feel, and Learn to Write" raised lines, 40 sheets/tablet - 

* The Pocket Muse: Ideas and Inspirations for Writing by Monica Wood, 2002 

** I also have plenty of posters that I have yet to finish sorting through...  Off the top of my head, I know i have a great set of "parts of speech" posters, laminated and have magnets glued to back. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment